TO THE ATTENTION OF OUR STAFF, STUDENTS AND OUR GUESTS
As part of the fight against Covid 19, entrances to our campuses are made within the framework of the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services' "Measures to be Taken Against Coronavirus (COVID-19) at Workplaces" document, the Guidelines of CoHE and the PCR Circular of the Ministry of Interior.
Make sure you do the following checks before entering our campuses.
HES CODE CONTROLS
- Check the validity period of your HES Code and your risk status via the HAYAT EVE SIGAR (HES) application.
- Within the scope of your HES Code control, make sure that the phrases “RISK-FREE (TIC)” and “Person's Vaccine/Immunity/Test data are in accordance with the Ministry of Interior Circular” are written.
HES CONTROL AT STUDENTS AND STAFF ENTRANCES
- Entrances to the campuses will be made with corporate identity cards paired with HES Code.
- Before you enter the campus as a student or staff, make sure that you match your corporate identity card with the HES Code.
- You can match the HES Code of your IKU Corporate Card at hes.iku.edu.tr/login.
- Students and staff who need a PCR test for any reason must have a NEGATIVE PCR result before they enter the campus and dormitories.
SITUATIONS WHERE ENTRY PERMISSION IS NOT GIVEN TO THE CAMPUS
According to the PCR Circular of the Ministry of Interior, the situations in which entry to our campuses are not allowed as a result of HES Code controls are as follows:
1. Those who are at risk/contact as a result of HES Code,
2. Those with positive PCR test results,
3. Those who have positive PCR test results at the frequency determined in the legislation,
4. Those who have not had COVID-19 and have not been vaccinated,
5. Those who are not vaccinated within the specified period after having COVID-19,
6. Those who have not passed 14 days after the second dose of vaccine will not be able to enter the campuses. (Except those who have a NEGATIVE PCR test after vaccination)
*PCR test processes must be carried out in a way that does not interfere with the flow of business and training activities.