border=  border=
About Us

Our Faculty, started on its academic life with its 118 undergraduate students in the academic year of 1999-2000, had its first graduates at the end of the academic year of 2002-2003. In 2003, our Faculty came to a position to have Ph.D. programme. In the building of Şirinevler Campus of our University, education continues with 1122 students in the Bachelor of Law programme.

Our syllabus is being reviewed permanently in accordance with the current developments in law and is being restructured in the necessary points. In this aspect especially to make up for the professional foreign language deficiency, the composition of Legal German Language  (and in other necessary languages) courses had been emphasized. Furthermore, to concretize and develop the theoretical information that our students obtained in the academic year; workshops, lectures, summer academies and moot courts have been organized regularly.

Our Faculty has bilateral exchange agreements with many of the universities in Europe in accordance with the Erasmus Programme. Our Faculty, for instance, has agreements with University of Bochum, University of Leipzig, University of Saarbrücken, Trier University, Viadrina European University, Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Münster (Germany) and Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece).

Our Faculty is organizing regularly national and internatioal conferances in cooperation with research and application centers (e.g. CEHAMER, FIHAMER).