Educational Missions and curriculum objectives of İstanbul Kültür University Faculty of Engineering Departments:
To educate engineers who
- Are able to know modern technology,
- Are equipped with experience and knowledge that can respond in area of production, implementation and management requirements,
- Are able to work in international business world,
- Has spirit of entrepreneurship, philosophy of professional ethics, and team work.
- To provide up-to-date programs that combine basic science and technology in a balanced manner,
- To enhance students’ mathematical and analysis ability; to improve using analytical and model development tools in design, performance measurement, and assessment processes,
- To gain experience from encounter subject and issues at the beginning of work with design and application projects,
- To increase sensitivity and provide the cultural and social background to predict results and perceive economical and social dimensions of technical solutions,
- To create opportunities to develop interdiciplinary projects with other professions groups.
- To develop students’ verbal and written expression skills, organize events to improve communication skills.