The goal of the program is to increase sectoral and behavioral knowledge of the individuals or financial and real sector employees to the upper level and train managers by synthesing theory and practice. In addition, another goal is to contribute the managers to gain the ability to make original scientific research.
Admission and Registration Requirements
Admission Requirements ;
- Being a graduate of a 4-year degree program
- Holding the ALES exam within the past two years with at least 55 points in EA ( Equal Weighted Section )
Other Requirements ;
- With thesis and without-thesis program, a total of 30 credit / hours
- Program language is Turkish.
- Students in " With - Thesis Program " are required to write a Master Thesis, students in " Without Thesis Program " are required to prepare a term project in addition to the normal courses.
- For admission for the program ALES, average point average and interview are evaluated.
Program Opening Periods :
- Applications to the program are made twice a year in Fall and Spring Semesters.